ABOUT BOOK #2: The Templeton Twins Make A Scene
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2013
BOOK #2: The Templeton Twins Make a Scene
John and Abigail and their father move to the Thespian Academy of the Performing Arts and Sciences (TAPAS), where everything and everyone is dedicated to the art of “expressing yourself.” The college wants the Professor to invent a way to make close-ups possible onstage—it’s one of the techniques available to movies and TV but not to live theater, and the TAPAS staff has decided that it’s not fair.
It goes without saying that:
- Professor Templeton figures out a way to solve the problem and create live close-ups.
- Dean D. Dean and his brother (Dan D. Dean) follow the Templetons to TAPAS and, in their unending campaign to secure glory and money at the Professor’s expense, kidnap someone…
- In doing so, they team up with their nanny, Emmanuel “Manny” Mann (which is to say, Nanny Manny Mann), and assist him in solving a very, or at least somewhat, serious problem with his eyeglasses.
- Abigail and John, through a combination of intelligent thinking, physical fearlessness, and mechanical cleverness, save everything and everyone.
- Doesn’t that sound like fun? (Of course it does!)